Another Sequel Another Sequel

Some people thought it was preeettty cool.

It wasn't bad at all - valid observation of Hollywood today but man it was basically the exact opinion of pretty much every review of these films. Still, you aren't exactly making this your life's work and it's a lot better than the rest of the shit on this site.

squeakytoad responds:

Yep. True. Message is nothing new.
But hey, it only costs me a few hours a work, and provided some nice giggles for the viewers.
I didn't make any money off of it, and nobody had to pay to see it. And it only takes up a minute of your day. I didn't deprive anyone of any major awards or anything. It was also clean, so anyone, even the kids, can enjoy it, which is something I try to keep in all my movies.
Glad you liked it for what it was anyway.

Hello, Fred The Beard Hello, Fred The Beard

Very Funny, Cute and Good Song

This was a nice change of pace from the majority of "offensive" crap on Newgrounds. I like innocent kinds of humour like this ("What if I shave? Then I would die" and so on). It's good fun, man. Well done. Nice song, it helped with the humour, and everything looked nice. Just top marks all around (although not literally as you see, cos that's crazy!), thanks for the good cartoon.

a little snack a little snack

Funny, which is on short supply on this site.

Seriously, so much dumb, boring shit is on here nowadays. I remember when I used to come on and find a few funny cartoons every day.

Anyway, I liked this. It was witty, I laughed. Plus it looked pretty good, too, which is a bonus.

Salty Swamp Salty Swamp

Really nice.

I liked this, i didn't love it, but it seems impossible to dislike. It avoided cliche jokes and actually had a nice little plot. The whole folklore of the fish was cool, added dimensions!!!!!(ization).

anyway i'll look forward to the next installation in this kitchen metaphor of a flash series.

Pensive Moments with Yuka Pensive Moments with Yuka

I liked it.

But I've got a question - When you make your flash movies (which i've watched almost all of, my favourite being Blue Frog), do you set out with any kind of purpose, or intend to make it trippy, or is it just some shallow entertainment.

Nonsense Ep.3 Nonsense Ep.3

Not bad, great at the start but went downhill.

I really liked the first two segments, and the next few were okay, but then they just became sudued and not really funny. I'm glad I watched it though.

Rubbertje responds:

Ohh, it went downhill :o
Well, ok, can be.

I'm glad you're glad you watched it :P

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

That was awful.

Seriously, I don't know how in the hell this entry has gotten a 4.40. Maybe because LF has his name all over it and the fanboys are too dumb to realize that this wasn't funny.

At all.

I didn't like the last Matrix collection either, but at least there were a few good jokes in it, and the best one wasn't even done by LF.

The writing overall, was awful and sounded like it had been written by some foriegner trying to speak awkwardly in english. I think that may actually have been the case in a few of them.

Anyway, I dissapointed.

-Zombie Nation- Ep 1.4 -Zombie Nation- Ep 1.4

Pretty good.

Okay, I just watched all your Zombie Nation cartoons, and I thought they were pretty good. I definetly chuckled at least once per episode, which is enough for me to deem something good.

A few problems though, sometimes when music is playing it drowns out the voices - you should make sure the music volume level is lower or equal to the level of the voices. Good thing you had subs.

I think this could be a really good series. Although not exactly original, I really do like the basic plot. I love Zombie things of any sort.
You need to tighten it up a bit though. I'm not expert, but I seem a oppourtunities for jokes you didn't take. Othe than that though, this was pretty good.

UndeadManchester responds:

Thanks for the analysis ^_^

What Can Be Changed What Can Be Changed

Suprizing and interesting.

It's nice to see a serious flash animation on NG every once in a while, I mean, I do love the Mr. Happy Face's and Retarded Animal Babies etc but this was a nice change.

I noticed you used a shot from American Beauty near the end of the movie, just after Lester (Spacey) first beats his wife in an arugment. I knew from the start that the man looked like Spacey, but that just confirmed it. Since I'm a fan of Spacey, this made me enjoy the film even more.

13 Thumbs up.

TV Good, Book Bad 2 TV Good, Book Bad 2

This was awesome.

Not really much to say about it other than it was awesome. I'd like to see more of this, and I think if should have definetly got a higher rating than 3.2.